My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thank YOU AnaTara

I must thank AnaTara for her inspiration which helped me to make a most life changing move, for the Better. She was the gentle breeze, the sweet song, the wind beneath my wings, that propelled me forthe into my Higher Self. I will always thank her for doing this. And any who may benefit in any way from these pages also have her to thank.
A thousand blessings to you AnaTara!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.