My photo
"Where better to care for the soul than in the details of our daily lives?....The soul has an absolute, unforgiving need for regular excursions into enchantment. It requires them like the body needs food and the mind needs thought... An enchanted world is one that speaks to the soul, to the mysterious depths of the heart and imagination where we find value, love and union with the world around us. As mystics of many religions have taught, that sense of rapturous union can give a sense of fulfillment that makes life purposeful and vibrant." ~ Thomas Moore.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tea Time

I wanted to have something special....
special light,
special magic
special concept....
I made this....
love the light and colors.



 










Not the kind of tea I usually have.....but it was sustaining.

 





9 comments:

  1. This tea is "Enchanting"! I'll have a cup too...
    Have a fun week,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enchanting it was....you shall see :D
      have a blessed week.

      Delete
  2. Candlelight and teacups...love them both. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog you have....so full of enchantment indeed. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for saying so, and your blog TOO is gorgeousness.
      Your work....which I love by the way, when I first came across it last year, when I just discovered the world of blogging, I felt so bad I could not go to your workshops I stopped looking at your jewelry......toooooo beautiful! silly of me I know.....

      Delete

Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated and responded to when possible.